• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New Modeler's Alliance Gallery

I give up, how many can you?

Haven't really checked it closely. I know I can limit the number but I have it set to unlimited for everyone. That of course is within reason. Like I told the folks testing, if Shawns PAVC pictures didn't break it, nothing's going to break it.

I know there's going to be an upper limit and when we hit it we'll deal with it. In this gallery system, I could create a completely new instance of it but I doubt it would require that.

Short answer, I don't know, let's find out.

Just did some studying. All registered users, that's you Jeff, are set to unlimited quota. But one would think there is a limit somewhere. Let's not push our luck and do keep images organized by albums.

OK I gotta turn on the comments. There's stuff being loaded there that's not being posted on the forum. I haven't even tested the comments so let's see what that's all about.

Moon Puppy, I loaded pic's to my gallery in a new album and when I was going to post them they were ginormous :woohoo: . Is there a way to re-size them?

Thanks, the computer illiterate guy.

Moon Puppy, I loaded pic's to my gallery in a new album and when I was going to post them they were ginormous :woohoo: . Is there a way to re-size them?

What photo management software are you using on your computer? PC or Mac? If on Mac, then just use "Preview". If on PC, then there are plenty of photo/image tools out there.

Most photo/image tools have a resize option. I resize mine to a maximum of 1600 pixels wide. Then save or export them with new filenames so that you don't overwrite your originals. Then just upload your resized files.

My favorite program is paint.net http://www.getpaint.net/index.html
Very full featured and free.
James

There's a plugin for an external editor, website, that I can install and check out. but having huge pictures of that WnW is cool, there is some resizing going on, the original is kept in place, then there's a normal and thumbnail.

MOONIE,

I just looked over th New Digs !! Cool ! I just made a profile .... Can I get My old pix transferred ? Thanx Chief ! :notworthy (y)

ERIK

Go to "My Gallery", and then click on the "Edit Files" button, select each photo you want to delete (red X) and then "Apply Changes".

Back