• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New kid reporting in

Newfish

New kid on the block reporting for duty :laugh: . My names Jaymes. I’m 18 and a student I reckognise a few of you. I’m into IDF, Vietnam and modern era. I scratch build too. I’ll start a blog in the coming weeks as i’m abit busy at college at the moment.

Jaymes :silly:

jenny croft wrote:
G'day Jaymes :) ,

Welcome to Tanks and Things , I am sure you are going to love it !

Jenny :kiss:

Hey Jenny. It seems really friendly all ready ;) I'm still looking around and finding my feet :laugh:

Jaymes

S P Hammerton wrote:
Greetings and Salutations Jaymes

Haven't seen you on the forums for a while...

Where you 'bin Boy?

Simon

Ahh Greetings Simon! B) To be honest i'm not actually anywhere right now just a little busy and life is sorta taking over so modelling isn't really my priority right now but I'm getting back into the swing of things.

Hows things going with you mate?

Jaymes

:evil: :laugh:

Hiya James:

Welcome to T&T. I might suggest that you check in your shoes to try to find your feet :laugh: . Othewise, you could join a group build like Noel's "Duel in the Sun" with a nice Israeli something or other. Or if you don't have the time, maybe just snap some pics of your older work to share with us.

Gary B)

Newfish wrote:
S P Hammerton wrote:
Greetings and Salutations Jaymes

Haven't seen you on the forums for a while...

Where you 'bin Boy?

Simon

Ahh Greetings Simon! B) To be honest i'm not actually anywhere right now just a little busy and life is sorta taking over so modelling isn't really my priority right now but I'm getting back into the swing of things.

Hows things going with you mate?

Jaymes

:evil: :laugh:

Not so bad Jaymes. The usual story, too much to do and too little time to do it in.

G Cooper wrote:
Hiya James:

Welcome to T&T. I might suggest that you check in your shoes to try to find your feet :laugh: . Othewise, you could join a group build like Noel's "Duel in the Sun" with a nice Israeli something or other. Or if you don't have the time, maybe just snap some pics of your older work to share with us.

Gary B)

Hi Gary. Thanks i'l have to check that out and yeah I reckon I could knock something together for that :laugh:.

Thanks also for the warm welcome too guys.

Jaymes

Back