• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

NEW FROM DRAGON!!!

I see some whiffers on the horizon. Instead of Hoth maybe Stalingrad? :hmmm :hmmm

I just threw my wallet at the screen.

Is it here yet?

The other day I found the lego motorized AT-AT lying in a heap in my son's closet. For giggles I looked online for the directions hoping to resurrect it. In my search, I found that the kit is currently selling for some high numbers, so asking over $1K, but actually selling around $600. Even better, the Imperial Shuttle we have was going for $700. I plan on putting some legos together in the next month or so...just don't tell the kids.

With this 1/35 kit, I see my next RC project on the horizon. If Lego can make it walk with a single motor, I should be able to with 6 channels. :D

All I seen was the anouncement. I don't know about availiblity.

B)

No, by 'is it here yet?', I mean on my porch. I want it on my porch, now. (y)

Those AT-At's would be so easy to take down. :fencing

It is nice to see a plastic M8A1 now. I will probably get their T54E1.

I've been notified that the AT-AT will be available 'later in the year' which isn't what I expected. However, the person surprised me (since I no longer call asking about products) and said he put one aside for me to review!

Regards,

I've been notified that the AT-AT will be available 'later in the year' which isn't what I expected. However, the person surprised me (since I no longer call asking about products) and said he put one aside for me to review!

Regards,

:blink :eek:hmy: :drinks (y)

NapoleanDynomite.png

Nope, I put in over two decades of reviewing Dragon products... I asked THEM to stop sending me samples as I couldn't keep up. They understood and offered to send whatever I was interested in. While there has been a change on their personnel side, and mine as well since I don't write many ground pounder reviews, I am still on the 'good guy' list.

Regards,

Back