• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Neubaufahrzeug (NbFz)

mpm1972

All greetings!
Has finished assemblage of the next project. Model from Polish ARMO (Resin kit, 1/35). Tracks will be Modelkasten, but a bit altered. Coloring and toning now is necessary...

d285bb278696.jpg

1a9ac99fbd80.jpg

c33f3351a45c.jpg

c6bc2c130188.jpg

I guess no one has seen the base kit. This one is HEAVILY modified.

PLEASE post all the SBS images.

Regards,

Dear MPM.

...one of the best assembly,that I've ever seen!...amazing!...my congratulations...

Best!

Luiz.

Looks great, I'm always scared to ask if some of these are real or not. But the build looks fantastic.

Hello, very interesting build. I hate to say but I'm not familiar with that tank. What country produced it ? Looks very nice to me.

Cheers, Christian :woohoo:

finally andrej - finally! i'm very glad that you show your outstanding and top notch model here!

like saúl stated, andrej's improvements on the basic kit are substantial and very detailed! i followed his build from the very first nut put in place and was blown out of the chair with every update! one of the best builds i ever had the pleasure to follow and telling from improving and detailing it's eye to eye with chuk's work!

christian: that's a german tank from the very early war period! two prototypes were produced and sent to norway as part of the panzerabteilung zur besonderen verfügung 40!

Great job...
Wow is all I can say... You have completely re-worked this beast
and it looks great. Keep posting pictures.
Shawn

jenny croft wrote:
Justt total master modelling ! I am so looking forward to seeing the paint scheme !

Jenny :kiss:
Greetings Jenny!

Thanks! The coloring scheme will be both simple and difficult simultaneously. German gray....

watch out andrej - prior to july 1940 the german vehicles were painted grey with brown blotches! plaing grey only after that date!

so if you want to depict your beautiful tank to an earlier date than july 1940 you should go with grey and brown!

Kreighshoer wrote:
watch out andrej - prior to july 1940 the german vehicles were painted grey with brown blotches! plaing grey only after that date!

so if you want to depict your beautiful tank to an earlier date than july 1940 you should go with grey and brown!

Very curiously...! It is a question of serial copies?
On a photo which I have, coloring one-color - gray.
Photos are dated - April 1940 (Oslo, Lilihammer - Pz. Abt.z.b. V.40).
There is one photo of 1935, on it NbFz in two-colored coloring.

hello Andrej, Checked out your work in progress on the other site, WOW!!!!!! Spectacular results (y) A really different subject too :)

Randy

brown and dark grey are very hard if not impossible to distinguish in a black and white photo!

you don't have to believe me but maybe this document will help:

3062633738333739.jpg

3065656661343536.jpg

And what it for the document? Germans write in German...
If it is serious, I now study a coloring question. Thanks for participation!

Back