• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MrT'S LAST CHANCE "R.O.T. RECON(FIRST CONTACT)

Re: TERRY'S "OVER HEATED"'FRAMED'

Lookin' Fiiiiiiiine Terry!(y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Was the engine really painted white??? Or did I miss something?

Bob

Re: TERRY'S "OVER HEATED"'FRAMED'

It's really a light gray. Yes as far as I can find out it was really this color.

Terry B)

Re: TERRY'S "OVER HEATED"'BACK TO WORK'

Ok I've got to get back on this horse. So I've done a little painting and attached the sides and back with tool rack. Going to have to go into hyper drive on this one.
Here are a couple of pictures. Stay tuned.

Terry B)

DSC06109.JPG

DSC06111.JPG

B)

That Skybow dodge looks alot like the one i have from Afv Club, is it the same kit? :hmmm
How is it to build? you're doing a nice job with all the details T (y)

That Skybow dodge looks alot like the one i have from Afv Club, is it the same kit? :hmmm
How is it to build? you're doing a nice job with all the details T (y)

Same kit different box. It's a little fiddely. Got to make sure everything lines up right.

B)

Re: TERRY'S "OVER HEATED"'WHAT A BODY'

Next update is here. Trying to shift into high gear, but the body is giving me fits. The Skybow/AFV kit has nice details,but assembling the body is a real female dog. If you don't het the pieces lined up just right then nothing is lined up. I have worked my way around and got it assembled, but if a glue joint gives way the whole thing my explode. Here are some pictures and thanks for looking. Comments are welcom.

Terry B)

DSC06117.JPG

DSC06118.JPG

DSC06119.JPG

DSC06120.JPG

B)

It looks great anyway (before the explosion you fear). Have you tried tacking parts in place with tiny dots of cyano-acrylate glue? If it lines up, you can go back over it with thin cement (I recommend Tamiya's thin cement) and weld it in place.

Regards,

That's what I have been trying to do, but the parts seemed fiddley in my fingers. Kept dropping them. The whole thing nearly hit the wall. :lol:

:laugh:

I am glad it didn't go that far (to the wall).

Regards,

Back