• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modeler of the Month June '14

Sorry for the latte reply guys . You have picked a very busy weekend to try and get my attention :facepalm

I am very humbled by this award . There are just too many fabulous builders on this site to single me out :blush:

I have found many good tips and received much knowledge from other builders on this site and have improved my skills thanks to you guys.

Your kind words are very appreciated as well as your encouragements - always :D

So, thanks to one and all for the kindness and a special thanks to Iron Mike for even looking in the computer . I have an idea how tough that must be for you right now. :good:

Bob, you're not suppose to give all our secrets away :eek:hmy: but just for you, I'll share this with you ( again ) since you seem to have forgotten :rotf http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants

Cheers and keep modeling . Christian B)

:notworthy I know Chris, by his reputation, and the evidence of his unique skill set, only. Well deserved, and congratulations, Sir!! :good:

OK so one of our road trips there was a cop at the LHS, I asked him who had the best BBQ around and he told us. So we went to check it out, no one was in the parking lot, should have been our first clue. We ate, wasn't bad but we all had a pretty long ride home if you know what I mean!

My wife is the master of the word " organization " . She can tell you where we want to go to eat and what the best choices are in any restaurant six months before we set out on a trip :facepalm

Sort off makes me thing of Shelton and his list of things on the Big bang theory . Luckily she's no where as bad as that :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Congratulations Chris, this is indeed well deserved Sir, here's to the many more awards to come your way (where's that drinking icon again?) :D

Laurence

Thank you Joey , Bob, Laurence and Warren . I appreciate all of your comments a lot !

Laurence . Here, this will help you out >>>>> :drinks :drinks :drinks

Congratulations Chris, this is indeed well deserved Sir, here's to the many more awards to come your way (where's that drinking icon again?) :D

Laurence

Cheers, Christian B)

I guess I'm coming in on the end of this. Anyway, it couldn't have been more deserved!

Congratulations Chris! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Thank you Joey , Bob, Laurence and Warren . I appreciate all of your comments a lot !

Laurence . Here, this will help you out >>>>> :drinks :drinks :drinks

Cheers, Christian B)

But of course :facepalm thanks for that :drinks :drinks :drinks

Laurence

Congrats Christian,

Truly well deserved :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy , your builds are always one of my first stops when checking out the site.
I never go away empty handed, always learn something (y) (y) (y) (y)

I also appreciate your advice that you share thru p.m.'s !!!!

Randy

Thanks Randy ....Be glad you can't hear me right now . Trying to deal with a couple of those Super model decals :sick: Learning some stuff myself .It ain't purtty .

Cheers, Christian B)

Back