• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modeler of the Month for October is Laurence Maftei

:ro: Well deserved, and Congrats 'Wolf! I've been modeling since I was 9 years old, without attaining your impressive skill set & attention to detail. I liked the Coanda project best so far!
Way to go!! :pilot

:ro: Well deserved, and Congrats 'Wolf! I've been modeling since I was 9 years old, without attaining your impressive skill set & attention to detail. I liked the Coanda project best so far!
Way to go!! :pilot

Very kind of you Sir but I am sure it's not entirely true - I have not seen a single model here that would not show at least the level of skill I have attained.
As for that little plane, I am happy with it. It was a special one to me so thanks for that too :D

Laurence

Congratulations on a well-deserved award. You truly are one of the best on here. I have been so busy lately that I've not been able to post as much as I'd like, especially on your threads, but I do want to say you have some tremendous mad skills. Makes my work look like toys. Keep up the great work and congratulations on your nuptials too. Life is so much better when you travel through the storms with a great companion at your side.

Congratulations on a well-deserved award. You truly are one of the best on here. I have been so busy lately that I've not been able to post as much as I'd like, especially on your threads, but I do want to say you have some tremendous mad skills. Makes my work look like toys. Keep up the great work and congratulations on your nuptials too. Life is so much better when you travel through the storms with a great companion at your side.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

That's so true, about the companionship I mean. Makes life what life should be, an amazing journey.
As for the other bit, I have been fortunate to be in such great company, I keep finding inspiration and motivation from all the builds here, models, materials, techniques, photography, presentation and the list could go on and on.

Laurence

Back