• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modeler of the Month for November is Mark Deliduka

Thank you everyone for the most outstanding comments. I am honored and humbled by your replies here. While I don't agree that I'm any kind of excellent modeler; I do my best to eventually try to improve my abilities. I do like to try some interesting and unique projects once in a while as well; especially if they can fit into my collection's consistency in scale. I appreciate the comments about how prolific I am; I do feel I've slowed down a bit in the past few years, but then life has gotten in the way quite a bit.

You all are a tremendous group of modelers here who really make me feel welcome. I appreciate it more than you know. I never, ever expected to get this kind of recognition in a thousand years given the extreme quality of the modelers here on these boards. I am grateful beyond measure.

My friend you are a talented builder who does not seem to shy away from challenging builds. This is well deserved recognition and a deserved honor.

Joe

Mark you deserve this accolade simply because you enjoy what you do and do it well.

I'm no masterclass modeller but do what I like and go to where I'm comfortable.

What really annoys me are the people with all the answers on how you should present your model, snide comments and continuous jibes, behind your back goings on, all I can say to them is I don't give a shit what you think, I have taken out a few high rewards at high level model competitions, so if you think you can build better, then put up or bugger off.

Mark, you build well, never put yourself down or think you are not good enough to get this honor

Model on mate - Bonza !! :good: :drinks (y)

Thanks Joe! That especially means something coming from you who are rebuilding the interior of a 1/32 scale Messerschmidt wing!

Thanks Bob! I'm hoping that day comes soon as well. Maybe we'll be able to hoist a few in Columbus during the Nationals next year.

Thanks Phil! I appreciate that beyond what words can express.

Wow Mark! Congratulations!!
My Christmasness has kept me busy with other stuff. Swell modelin'! :drinks

Thanks Rhino! I know what you mean about being busy. I have barely made any headway on anything I've been working on.

Back