• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Micro Modeling Redux?

Bob the Madness one is a month I think they want to call this MM Redux and make it a longer campaighn.

Hope we are still going to have the Micro Modeler Month! I really enjoyed that last time and want to do it again this coming year!

(y)

Hey guys, two more and we are Good to Go!

I am of course doing one 'cause it was my idea, but if I agree to do 2, does that count?

Gary, he told me the other 10% is his Barbie doll collection! :tomato

Yeah, most of my stash fits the bill for this too. I have the 1/700 HMS Huron and a couple of 1/700 Uboats I might just pull out for this though to make it a challenge.

:rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf

I've got a few that might fit the billet for this... several 1/700 ships,some 1/72 planes & a 1/200 Spruce Goose... a 1/144 Gato sub... :hmmm

Has there been a final determination yet? As in How long? When is it supposed to start? What are the parameters? etc?

Usually, I'd expect a proposal for something like this to tell everything one needs to know before signing up; that way a more informed commitment can be made.

So what's going on?

Has there been a final determination yet? As in How long? When is it supposed to start? What are the parameters? etc?

Usually, I'd expect a proposal for something like this to tell everything one needs to know before signing up; that way a more informed commitment can be made.

So what's going on?
We make it one year if you participate :D

So what's going on?

I whole-heartedly CORNcur Mark!! :bat :bat

OK, so here it is:

- Scale = 1/72 or smaller

- Kickoff/Start = Feb 2016

- Duration = 8 weeks (TENTATIVE: Thinking longer than 4wks, as in the past there has been a Micro Modeler in just 4 weeks, and that 'may' happen again in 2016......)

Hope this mostly answers questions!

Eight weeks beginning February 1st is great for me (although I'd have been comfortable with four). Yep I'm definitely in for this.

Ian.

8 weeks works for me but some may need longer. Speak up if you do.

I may just do one per month for the duration to keep up on the madness end of things. :gogo :gogo :gogo

OOH!---OOH!-----OOOOOOOOOOHHH!

WE GOT 11 VOTES! WE GOT 11 VOTES - IT'S ON!!!!!!

Let's Schedule it, O' Mighty moderators, Kings of the Castles, Controllers of all things MA, you!

OK, so here it is:

- Scale = 1/72 or smaller

- Kickoff/Start = Feb 2016

- Duration = 8 weeks (TENTATIVE: Thinking longer than 4wks, as in the past there has been a Micro Modeler in just 4 weeks, and that 'may' happen again in 2016......)

Hope this mostly answers questions!

I would feel more comfy with 12 weeks or three months but I may be able to start something for this. I'll know more the closer I get to the end of the year.

I've been contemplating this one. I know more in a month or so. If I do, I'll likely do something off the wall and non-serious...like one of those goofy eggplanes or something I can knock out in a couple weeks before going back to "serious" builds.

First I need to get the Mirage wrapped up by the end of January, then decide if I'm going to join the Torpedo campaign...or move to the Pearl Harbor or Naval build. Decisions, decisions... :frantic

I've been contemplating this one. I know more in a month or so. If I do, I'll likely do something off the wall and non-serious...like one of those goofy eggplanes or something I can knock out in a couple weeks before going back to "serious" builds.

First I need to get the Mirage wrapped up by the end of January, then decide if I'm going to join the Torpedo campaign...or move to the Pearl Harbor or Naval build. Decisions, decisions... :frantic

:smack Calm down & breathe! Nice deep breaths... :soldier

Back