• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Merry Christmas from New York...where it's supposed to be rainy and in the 50s...hope we get to keep some of this white stuff tomorrow!

Merry Christmas from New York...where it's supposed to be rainy and in the 50s...hope we get to keep some of this white stuff tomorrow!

Dang Mike, that looks like a Hallmark card! :drinks

That's a great Christmas card for next year. :dude

Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hope everyone stays safe and has a relaxing happy holidays.
James and Christina

Dang Mike, that looks like a Hallmark card! :drinks

That's a great Christmas card for next year. :dude

Thanks Bob-- this was from Thanksgiving weekend when we got dumped on and I had just finished decorating :) Might be a good idea though Bob-- thanks! ;)

As y'all know, here in New Zealand we're 12hrs ahead of GMT, so as this is written it's 0920(local) on Thursday the 25th of December.

A very Happy, Healthy and Peaceful Christmas and New Year to all my friends here on Modelers Alliance. Here's looking forward to a another great year in this wonderful hobby.

:drinks

Ian (and family)
New Plymouth, New Zealand

To all my friends of the MA and your family's, I wish an wonderfull hollidays!
Full of love, peace, properity and health!!!

All the best from Brazil... FELIZ NATAL e um maravilhoso 2015!!!

Artur and Karina
:mpup

One hour and 12 minutes and I am tearing into my Secret Santas gift from another forum.

A very happy and blessed Xmas for all my friends here

Already opened presents this morning. Sitting in an airport right now off to somewhere warm. :D

Y'all have a great Christmas and a happy new year!!!

Merry Christmas to Ian and Dave and all of my overseas friends! About to eat Christmas Eve dinner with the in-laws and then home to get ready for tomorrow morning with my kiddos :). Feeling pretty happy this year...might be cause my brother-in-law makes some potent White Russians ;)

Is it wrong when I can't sleep all night and hear the kids upstairs chomping the bit and my wife seriously konked out snoring next to me and I want to give her a nudge to get her up...hmm--is it worth pain of death? Merry Christmas!!

Define "Pain" of death :rotf Ya shoulda nudged her.
I couldn't sleep either. Boys were both here for the night and daughter and son in law coming over later this morning.
Merry Christmas.
James

Back