• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MERKAVA IIID

I know what you mean Terry, I am rotating among 5 kits at the moment. Helps to keep the interest going and prevent burn out. I hit a snag on one and switch to the next while pondering the snag. Looking forward to seeing the pics. :drool

I am swiftly becoming a real fan of Meng kits. The detail on this one is excellent and part fit is very good. In some cases you could get along without glue. Here are some progress pictures just to prove I am working on it.

DSC04430.JPG

DSC04431.JPG

DSC04432.JPG

B)

See what working for a living does .... I almost missed this one completely ... Great start Terry .... (y) :popcorn

I agree with you on the Kit's, although I don't often build armour the Meng AMX that I am doing is one of the best kit's I have done for fit and detail out of the box.

Yours is looking the goods MrT (y) (y)

Back