• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MEAN GREEN MACHINE(S)

Almost there! Added carburetor linkage, alternator bracket, and spark plug caps. The finish line for shelf queen number one is in sight.

DSC07012.JPG

DSC07013.JPG

DSC07014.JPG

DSC07015.JPG

DSC07016.JPG

DSC07017.JPG

DSC07020.JPG

DSC07021.JPG

B)

:rotf

Let me introduce you to "DRAGO"! I have added some artwork to the hot rod. These are dry transfers used on pinewood derby cars. They worked really well.

DSC07035.JPG

DSC07036.JPG

DSC07037.JPG

DSC07038.JPG

DSC07039.JPG

DSC07040.JPG

DSC07041.JPG

B)

Wow!

That really made a difference Terry!

I like everything, color, engine detail, interior and those dry transfers was what it needed. That little something that makes it really stand out!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Wow!

I like everything, color, engine detail, interior and those dry transfers was what it needed. That little something that makes it really stand out!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Thanks Bob!

It is such a old kit it needs all the help it can get.

:)

Wow!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Thanks Bob!

I built that exact model way back in the 1970s, or maybe even the late 1960s. I remember it well, I painted mine metal-flake gold and put a blown Chevy "409" in it! I kept it for years, but, somewhere along the way, it got lost! I am surprised at the number of antique models I see posted on here! Brings back memories!

Bob

Wow!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Thanks Bob!

I built that exact model way back in the 1970s, or maybe even the late 1960s. I remember it well, I painted mine metal-flake gold and put a blown Chevy "409" in it! I kept it for years, but, somewhere along the way, it got lost! I am surprised at the number of antique models I see posted on here! Brings back memories!

Bob

I got the kit to build the Model T pickup so this was kind of a afterthought, but it turned ok.

Back