• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Master Club Track Review

Nice review Tony. I really like the track pin and head detail. Will it hold up to some use though? Did they just snap in or did you use some glue also? Will be interesting to see when you have them all finished. Looking at the site you mentioned they have some T-80 tracks and roadwheels that I might have to try.
Thanks.
James

Tony,

You have found the bliss of MasterClub (although I still prefer their resin click tracks.

Looking at the site you mentioned they have some T-80 tracks and roadwheels that I might have to try.

I have the T-80 roadwheels and they were designed for the Dragon/Zvezda/Italeri mold. The newer kits do not need them and would require adaptation.

Regards,

Thanks for the review Tony! :good:

008.jpg

They do build up nicely.

I notice they are heavy on Russian subjects, are they planning on anything else?

Tony,

You have found the bliss of MasterClub (although I still prefer their resin click tracks.

Looking at the site you mentioned they have some T-80 tracks and roadwheels that I might have to try.

I have the T-80 roadwheels and they were designed for the Dragon/Zvezda/Italeri mold. The newer kits do not need them and would require adaptation.

Regards,

Thanks Saul. I'll save some money then. Can use it on the Ju 87 coming out.
James

Shame they don't have the link pins in metal, would be nice to see a consistent weathering with the Blacken It stuff.

James if you look closely at the pin photo you might be able to see a slightly larger diameter of the pin shaft just below the pin head that makes these a press fit and NO glue required.

Thanks Folks, my pleasure
Tony lee

Installed and lookin G O O D (y)

I had plenty of extra links and pins left over even without the defective components or the pins I broke. :blush: and they held together during assembly and install even though I didn't try to be careful too. :good:

Well there you have it Folks
Tony lee

Back