• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MAIN BATTLE TANK CAMPAIGN "VOTE HERE"

MAIN BATTLE TANK CAMPAIGN

I may have to get into this in order to conquer my fear of [strike]targ[/strike] tracked vee hickels. I will search some out and maybe find something not too intimidating.

I have some Big Soviet Tanks ... on the shelf I'll check tomorrow to see if any are MBT's. I think one is, just can't picture it, when you turn 65 the mind goes 1st :rotf

I started a Main Battle Tank Reference page here;

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/the-real-thing/151183-main-battle-tank-campaign-reference#244756

I have another T64 to do, or T80 or maybe an AMX30B2 or some Leopards, or some new Centurion. I think I have a mbt in the stash. :hmmm :D

May I ask permition to do the EE-T1 Osório? (y)
Mercoplasti2015_142.JPG

Cheers!
Art

OK I AM SO IN ON THIS!

I know what an MBT is, where it is used and what it ain't, so good to gooooooooo...................

I have another T64 to do, or T80 or maybe an AMX30B2 or some Leopards, or some new Centurion. I think I have a mbt in the stash. :hmmm :D

Yeah I think you're well fixed.

B)

so where is the poll?

:yipee :yipee :yipee :yipee :yipee :yipee :yipee

I Voted Mr. T, It will be a pleasure to roll along with You, Mine Is This One !!!

h224db71.JPG

I'm ready Might Look for some extras for this one ... :soldier

Now I wanna see what everyone else is jumping in with

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

I don't really have anything stashed back, so very flexible. Could go with an M1A1, T-90, Merkava (looove a Merkava) or even a K1A1 (Aka: baby-Abrams!)

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

I don't really have anything stashed back, so very flexible. Could go with an M1A1, T-90, Merkava (looove a Merkava) or even a K1A1 (Aka: baby-Abrams!)

You don't need to wait there will be a lot duplicate builds. I haven't desided either.

Terry

You don't need to wait there will be a lot duplicate builds. I haven't desided either.

Terry

I'm a couple of pay periods away fro buying this - I still have to get a wingy-thingy for the carrier build

Back