• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ma.K Armored Raider Pk.f 85 Falke

Thanks Hippy Ed and razordws! :drinks

I had invited a non-modeling friend to come to the show and award ceremony. My friend knew through FB that a schoolmate of his was involved with modeling so he set out looking for him among the hundreds of people present. Given that he hadn't seen the guy for the last 35 years and only had FB pics to go by it wasn't an easy task. But he did locate him and rather easily too as the guy wore a T-shirt with the letters "IPMS" and his name underneath! He was a member of the staff and not only that, he turned out to be one of the judges who judged my model. I got to know that he gave me 95 out of 100. Small world!

M

Thanks Hippy Ed and razordws! :drinks

I had invited a non-modeling friend to come to the show and award ceremony. My friend knew through FB that a schoolmate of his was involved with modeling so he set out looking for him among the hundreds of people present. Given that he hadn't seen the guy for the last 35 years and only had FB pics to go by it wasn't an easy task. But he did locate him and rather easily too as the guy wore a T-shirt with the letters "IPMS" and his name underneath! He was a member of the staff and not only that, he turned out to be one of the judges who judged my model. I got to know that he gave me 95 out of 100. Small world!

M

Awesome!! :drinks :drinks

Back