• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M113

So this happened....

h5c43cdb.JPG

Date stamp and some progress soon. :)

Pete

Quick, almost pointless update....

Date stamp

h02d4287.JPG

And that is all for the moment...
Construction has begun, but I am waiting for this to turn up before posting.

h7134817.jpg

Lets see if it is worth the whole $33 spent on it. :unsure:

Pete

I would like to know where you got that set up, too. It looks pretty handy and would be way better than how I have been taking photos with workbench clutter in the background. At only $33 it seems like a good deal.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/HLStudio?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Link to Ebay post.
Not sure if this seller posts overseas, but I would think the product comes from Asia somewhere.
Pete

Ok, so while waiting for the photo booth to turn up, I have carried on with the build.

Have also had the problem of our council deciding to do some "gentle pruning" of the embankment outside our property, using one of these.

h2990b77.jpg

Unfortunately, our phone line was where they decided to trim, so that is now in about 4000 bits. That was two weeks ago and still waiting for the repair, so no internet.....(doing this from work)

Anyway, back to the build.
So this kit has the interior sprue in a light grey colour, which I assume is for those who decide they don't want to paint.

h3dcf0ce.JPG

hcd3cbe3.JPG

The only issue with this would be that the hull sides are dark green....

h46ce1f2.JPG

h57de6b5.JPG

More soon....(I hope)
Pete

Thanks gents.
So continuing on with the sub-assemblies, we have the roof panel.

h1b33a7d.JPG

The engine cover / radiator.

hf22a0ba.JPG

ha06f6b6.JPG

Rear door.

h6b4149b.JPG

Cupola and 50cal.

h3c11148.JPG

And finally, with all the assemblies dry fitted.

h158c1dd.JPG

Really not a fan of this dark green plastic....

Ok, last post for a couple of days....

So insides all done. After much research on what colour the interior should be, white or green, I went with the sky green option. Now just deciding on some bits and pieces to fill it.

h2da3c3e.JPG

hfda357d.JPG

Wont be having the engine cover open, so have not worried about painting that.

Cheers
Pete

Back