• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M-42 DUSTER "ALL DONE"

M-42 DUSTER

Getting the guns together. Lots of very small parts. :blink And still more to do.

Duster421.jpg

Duster422.jpg

B)

M-42 DUSTER

Been absent from this thread for a couple of weeks because of holidays (US = Vacation). Great work, Terry, really liking this, one of my favourite subjects. Would love to see what you could do with the ancient Tamiya M41, would be a great companion for the Duster...

:soldier

Ian.

M-42 DUSTER

Been absent from this thread for a couple of weeks because of holidays (US = Vacation). Great work, Terry, really liking this, one of my favourite subjects. Would love to see what you could do with the ancient Tamiya M41, would be a great companion for the Duster...

:soldier

Ian.

I have done the Tamiya M41 way back when. It's a good kit. I have learned much since then.

Thanks!

M-42 DUSTER

I have done the Tamiya M41 way back when. It's a good kit. I have learned much since then.

Thanks!

Was my first ever Tamiya kit aswell :eek:ldguy , not sure how much I've learned tho' !

Ian.

Back