• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

definitely need a little more building and a little less buying on here :)

:laugh: Guilty!

I did get my hands on a set of proper Benetton decals for the F1 car for about $15. Got them from a place out of Colorado...and they are the full set w/ "Camel" decals, not the kit ones that replace "Camel" w/ "Benetton" due to the tobacco restrictions Tamiya has to abide by to produce the kit.

Latest Acquisitions

I'm looking at a tamiya 1/32 F4U corsair and a 1/24 tamiya la Ferrari ...i will make a decision soon :)

Latest Acquisitions

definitely need a little more building and a little less buying on here :)

But then Paddy that would change the title to " Latest Builds Revisited " We couldn't have that ...

Just received this today now after the Computer completes a successful back up I can power down and install this beast !!!

h4bd17a7.jpg

That is all ... :woohoo:

Latest Acquisitions

But then Paddy that would change the title to " Latest Builds Revisited " We couldn't have that ...

Or maybe "PC builders weekly" :)

Latest Acquisitions

Couple of xmas presents from my wife. As usual I gave her a wishlist of several kits and she chose/ordered from it. (Since my birthday's in January she usually buys another one from the list then). Both of these are destined for Spanish Civil War schemes. Unless I change my mind.

xmas2_zpsevk0fru1.jpg

xmas1_zpse2ams0g0.jpg

Latest Acquisitions

Or maybe "PC builders weekly" :)

We already have that with the "Alrighty... what's on the workbench?" Thread. LOL!

Nice scores guys! I also love the socks.

Latest Acquisitions

Picked up Airfix's 1/48 Meatbox the other day.

Meteor_F8.JPG

Also Tamiya's 1/48 SdKfz 251/1.

SdKfz_251.JPG

Cheers,
Rich

Latest Acquisitions

Will these be the last of my 2016 acquisitions?

From Eduard's War in the Pacific sale.

I bought this kit, at a nice price, to qualify for free shipping
Eduard7077F6F5box.jpg

and got the Overtrees of Eduard's latest Bf 109G-6 Late for a steal!
Eduard82111XBf109G6LateBox.jpg

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

Well the last kits except one that I ordered arrived today. Now to try and not buy anything new until I make a dent in the stash. I got the jeep set for my glider to make a diorama. Then I got a Pz II because I wanted to build one and I have none. The SPG I got because it looks so odd. Its a nice simple kit with no interior and never built for production so I can just do and leave it clean. And an impulse buy even though I shouldn't. The brand new Frog 7 from Trumpeter.

DSC06771.JPG

DSC06770.JPG

DSC06769.JPG

DSC06768.JPG

So just a SU-85 too arrive and then wish me luck in my less collecting more building resolution.
James

Latest Acquisitions

Good luck James and nice scores! I am looking forward to seeing some of those new ones built. I want to get one of those Jeep sets from Airfix in n1/72 scale, hopefully soon. I'm still waiting for a FROG-7 in 1/72 scale; maybe Modelcollect will start one soon.

Back