• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

Maybe not that graceful but quite effective, I believe. It's based on old Centurion tanks, to make it less vulnerable to RPGs, and IEDs. The "doghouse" is equipped with several machine guns to protect against infantry and similar opponents in urban warfare. If I had to go into an unfriendly city, this would probably be a good choice.

Latest Acquisitions

Maybe not that graceful but quite effective, I believe. It's based on old Centurion tanks, to make it less vulnerable to RPGs, and IEDs. The "doghouse" is equipped with several machine guns to protect against infantry and similar opponents in urban warfare. If I had to go into an unfriendly city, this would probably be a good choice.

Sold...still ugly but effective. Not exactly the EM-50 Urban Assault Vehicle is it? :rotf

Latest Acquisitions

One item to take off the trade list, via eBay:
TamiyaP47DRazorBackBox.JPG

Expecting some books from Russia as well...

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

What?! No shark teeth?????

It will. It is my third razorback in 48th (plus two in 72nd).
Aeromaster 1/48th decals
h7525f9f.jpg

Aeromaster 1/48th decals
h37c53a3.jpg

AMDG 1/48th decals
h01cad3e_2016-05-05.jpg

Homemade decals for 72nd scale Tamiya kit
hd4cde39.jpg

Homemade decals for 72nd scale and modified Hasegawa kit
h327f8c8.jpg

I might need two more kits for these but the shark is on the fuel tank
ha8d4363.jpg

h946ebb3.jpg

Books came in from Russia and Amazon, photos needed. Later.

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

From Amazon with at least 70% off:
AmazonSu25Il2.JPG

From Maxim Morgunov who posts on Models for the Soul group on Facebook:
BarianstskyT54T55KolomietsT50.JPG

KolomietsKV2T44.JPG

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

Ooohhh I'd like to get one of those T-54/55 books. Where from Saul?
I guess I should also ask if after your perusal you think its worth it?
James

Latest Acquisitions

I guess I should also ask if after your perusal you think its worth it?

Checking them now. Bear in mind that all the great information is in Russian.

While the Kolomiets books usually include plans from the technical manuals, the Barianstky book (Tank-Soldier T-54 and T-55) doesn't. It is a simply guide explaining how the T-54 came about with a few new photos of the development. The rest of the book covers users in text with a few getting one photo. so, the Kolomiets book would be better for you.

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

Got this nice kit in the mail yesterday from Saúl...looking forward to getting started- but I will take my time on the AMX-30B to do it justice ;) He threw in a nice set of IDF infantry as well-- many thanks Saúl!

magach.jpg

Latest Acquisitions

Nice Scores fellers ... This is what I recently acquired ...

h4dd44a7.JPG

The price was right "Come and Get it " I'm talking about the Table not the ship model ... :woohoo: (y)

Latest Acquisitions

Hey guys. I finally got them all!

A9CB5695-F914-4FD3-BFD1-8DB21FF0A2AF_zpsl1zphol2.jpg

58A65FA5-FD7A-411A-9E63-9FC0234DEFC2_zpsx8rgpfat.jpg

This has always been my favorite Enterprise, so I got it in 1/1000 scale.

3DF2E0A1-8C07-4A0D-9879-424FE1250E47_zpscxrrjeay.jpg

Latest Acquisitions

Hey guys. I finally got them all!

A9CB5695-F914-4FD3-BFD1-8DB21FF0A2AF_zpsl1zphol2.jpg

58A65FA5-FD7A-411A-9E63-9FC0234DEFC2_zpsx8rgpfat.jpg

This has always been my favorite Enterprise, so I got it in 1/1000 scale.

3DF2E0A1-8C07-4A0D-9879-424FE1250E47_zpscxrrjeay.jpg

Looks like some fun times there. I have those 1/2500 kits. Was thinking about turning them into a mobile for the baby :geek

Latest Acquisitions

Looks like some fun times there. I have those 1/2500 kits. Was thinking about turning them into a mobile for the baby :geek

I don't know how the Polar Lights 1/1000 Enterprise will go together. I have tried to build the 1/2500 Enterprise E Polar Lights kit and it's not good.

Latest Acquisitions

I don't know how the Polar Lights 1/1000 Enterprise will go together. I have tried to build the 1/2500 Enterprise E Polar Lights kit and it's not good.

I've heard the 1/2500 aren't the best. But figured a newborn wouldn't grill me about seam lines and such Lol. Probably go with silver and gold ships or something.

Back