• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

Just got this recently

001~26.JPG

Nice kit and will probably get the Legends Detail set for it !!! B)

regards
Joey

Latest Acquisitions

Got some masking tape in today. Will be nice to have these smaller widths. Also got some Echelon decals for the T-80U's of the 4th Guards and some T-72M decals for an Indian tank in Somalia. Hoping my Scud and SS-23 Spider arrive soon.

DSC05019.JPG

DSC05020.JPG

James

Latest Acquisitions

Cool James and Paul!

Where did you get the fine line tape from? Have some old stuff I have had for "years" but it just isn't really sticky anymore.

Paul, have been considering obtaining one of those ZM Kettenkrads. Could you post a photo or 2 of what is in the box?

Thanks guys! (y)

Latest Acquisitions

Snagged this beast from Ebay the other day. Was excited when I opened the box and saw that it had a set of aftermarket Decals. They look to be about 25 years old but in great shape. I had no idea that this plane was about the same size as a B-25 :S Sure wish that Revell would repop this one.

IMG_8330.JPG

Latest Acquisitions

Snagged this beast from Ebay the other day. Was excited when I opened the box and saw that it had a set of aftermarket Decals. They look to be about 25 years old but in great shape. I had no idea that this plane was about the same size as a B-25 :S Sure wish that Revell would repop this one.

IMG_8330.JPG

What scale is it? Does it have a gunsight?

Cheers from Peter

Latest Acquisitions

Went to a show today and for the first time in a few years I bought pretty much whatever I wanted:

NewStuff001_zpsc1735cd4.jpg

The "Ask Why" on those Jugs was because they were all missing the rocket launchers and one was missing a center-line tank. That didn't even phase me one bit.

Nick got that Planes, Fire and Rescue and the Star Trek kits for free.

Latest Acquisitions

:D

I've been wanting to get my hands on that P-47M for the longest time but its just too damn expensive. I finally struck gold.

Latest Acquisitions

Went to a show today and for the first time in a few years I bought pretty much whatever I wanted:

NewStuff001_zpsc1735cd4.jpg

The "Ask Why" on those Jugs was because they were all missing the rocket launchers and one was missing a center-line tank. That didn't even phase me one bit.

Nick got that Planes, Fire and Rescue and the Star Trek kits for free.

Two pairs of jugs, shwing! :drinks

Tally Ho boys...
h1fad9ec.jpg

I know that's not a Fokker, thought I'd use the decal on a display base for the Eindecker, if it's worthy.

Latest Acquisitions

Hi there.

Finally feeling better.

Went to the local hobby & toy store Sunday and bought a 1/48 scale Monogram kit of the F-4C Phantom jet and a 1/48 scale Revell kit of the F-14 Tomcat. Each kit was less than $25.00 Canadian. They're old releases but at least they look the part and aren't too hard to build.

One weird thing is that they only give you one seated figure in the Phantom and one standing pilot. Now I need to find a second seated guy to put in th radar operator's seat. The Tomcat just has a pilot = one figure only. Weird.

Cheers from Peter

Latest Acquisitions

Glad to see you're feeling better Peter. Enjoy those new models!

Nothing big here; just some old ESCI kits for nostalgic reasons. I picked these up at my latest AMPS meeting:

ESCI_Boxes_I.jpg

I have plans to start these early next year.

Back