• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

I was getting that Ryan and lubed up my needle with badger needle juice ( :evil: that joke is way too easy :fencing ). It's a rather thick oil and seems to have sealed up between the needle and bearing. If you don't have it, getsome!

Latest Acquisitions

I'll second that on the Needle Juice, I used some on my Iwata and it feels like new!

Needle Juice, Needle Juice, Needle Juice! :laugh:

Beetlejuice.jpg

Latest Acquisitions

I got me a new play pretty today

The wife brought me a bug home from work,bless her black heart,might be a few days before I can get back to the bench.

Cheers
Tony lee

Latest Acquisitions

I got me a new play pretty today

The wife brought me a bug home from work,bless her black heart,might be a few days before I can get back to the bench.

Cheers
Tony lee

I have one of those on the way. Looks very cool. Cant wait to see what you do with it Tony.
Get well soon buddy.
James

Latest Acquisitions

Always nice with birthdays and christmas when you have family that knows what a good present is (no soft packages)
Happy birthday James!
//Mats

Latest Acquisitions

Thanks all. Did well this year with 2 tanks and a F-14 package. Just ordered a great white shark kit by Pegasus for my shark happy daughter. Hope she will enjoy it.
James

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAbSDpi4vbk

Latest Acquisitions

Oh the shark is for my Daughter. Her husband will have to build it I think (crossing my fingures).
James

Latest Acquisitions

Happy birthday James!!! :drinks Btw, great presents :coolio

All the best!
Dusan.

Latest Acquisitions

Happy Birthday James!

Well, I do have a lot of new items and will post images once the Gallery is fixed.

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

Got my new book today :dance
It has got some very nice SBS for doing stone ornaments and buildings, also covers some nice water effects for fountains etc.

P1120981.JPG

And then some dessert rats and africa corps

P1120979.JPG

P1120980.JPG

And i found some electric candles for my fire experiments :geek
//Mats

Back