• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

KMK Scaleworld 2014

Grew up in CA, been in Cincinnati for a while now, that's about as far south as I've been.

Hey Ron, thanks for starting this thread about mayonnaise!!! (y)

Tom

Thanks for posting the pictures Ron . Some very good models being built over there . That destroyed tank diorama is awesome .
You guys continue to demonstrate that it's possible that it's possible to get together with other like minded people and share a beer and some good food without any problems while we here with all our freedoms can't be civilized enough to do the same. Very depressing.

That french fries sauce looks like it could be home made .....I find it way more civilized than catsup . Even better that Duke's mayo.

I have learned to use catsup with my fries but mostly to disguise the poorly prepared fries .

Curry catsup would be an improvement over regular catsup .

Sorry for hijacking your thread Ron but I miss European food and the camaraderie of the people there.

Cheers, Christian B)

Hijacking?...What hijacking???

This thread is about all things mayonnaise, aside from some pictures at the beginning
of some sort of models and sausages or something...but please, let's get back to the
subject at hand...mmmmayo!!!!

Mot

Here's a photo Luc Klinkers took from a Sven Frisch dio...masters taking photo's of masters. :coolio

Luc_Klinkers_foto_Sven_Frisch.jpg

My bottle of KMK Scaleworld Fries Sauce is empty now,nothing more to come. ;)

Jut awesome!! :frantic

Luiz.

Back