• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Kitbash - or a real mess on my table

I really think you might consider leaving that streaky effect on it sort of works great with the model. If you did not mention it I would think you an fantastic effect on the saucer.

I really think you might consider leaving that streaky effect on it sort of works great with the model. If you did not mention it I would think you an fantastic effect on the saucer.

That streak stays-this is my first time with an airbrush, I did the blue bottom from the inside first (both top and bottom pieces are molded in clear styrene) then the teardrops on the bottom then the top- i was running out of Alclad 2 so i put testors chrome silver down first. When i sprayed the top the chrome silver went on solid silver it looked toyish. The Alclad was sprayed in streaks. I had no idea it would look that cool.It stays.

Back