• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"KING OF THE JUNGLE" KING TIGER CAMPAIGN

Small update

Tracks and a few parts:

You know how band tracks are usually oversized,not these.I placed some road wheels on to stretch them????
out a little before adding the others.The skirts will cover the absence of sag if they don't stretch enough.
The split barrel fit together real well and required very little clean up to remove the seam.

Later
Tony lee :eek:ldguy

Well we were talking about doing this and starting it with WIP allowed. Seems a lot of folks were interested in the KT.

screw it, we're going.

Already started a Forum. Dave can you whip up a KT ribbon?

I've moved the three KTs I know of, Tony you want to start a new thread with yours under this campaign?

Anyone who has a KT that's sitting around get on it. No need for a start up photo as WIP is allowed.

Let's Roll :soldier

Is there going to be a ribbon for this and what are the dates? Gary S.

As far as I know the campaign has not been approved. Not enough votes for one thing.
Terry,
I made a command decision last nightwhen I saw Tony doing something other than ever a SPG..Gotta strike while the iron is hot. :soldier

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/king-tiger-2017

King Tiger is a go

Gotta ask a question... I just bought this kit.

Screen_Shot_2017-04-18_at_11_33_44_PM.png

I don't believe this variant is much more then a paper panzer, but it is a king tiger. Is this one acceptable or shall i do something else?

Thanks
Mike

Mike what makes you think it's a paper tiger? I don't remember much about it but I read a review or something about it awhile back also I don't think MIG would go to the trouble to bring just a design board idea to the public.
You can build it two ways though,a March 1945 or a What If July 1945.

If you are talking about the IR device....that was used in combat. Nothing drawing board about this Tiger.

B)

Mike what makes you think it's a paper tiger? I don't remember much about it but I read a review or something about it awhile back also I don't think MIG would go to the trouble to bring just a design board idea to the public.
You can build it two ways though,a March 1945 or a What If July 1945.

Well, its the July version I was interested in doing...

But if everyone is cool with it, then I will throw my hat in when it gets here!

Boy - the bench sure is getting crowded again! :frantic

Still cleaning my man cave up. Making progress and should be done by the weekend. Have one for this already that was started for Tankers Tangle that got waylayed.

I was looking for my Cyber Hobby White Box Ferdinand Final Product,guess what was under it?

Maybe Tom will have a wingman at his side. :D

Looking for some kind of review for it right now.

Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Back