• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

James Knaus' AFT-9 for CTA2

jknaus

Administrator
Okay folks, here is how it is. Broke the Jagd. Lost a part on the BTR. Have had a bad time of it lately health wise.
So I have started fresh. Have made a donation to cover this entry. Will attempt to build a Chinese HJ-9 Missile system on a WZ550 APC and called an AFT-9. If I cant build this one without problems I dont know what to do. Lets see how this pans out.

DSC04944.JPG

DSC04945.JPG

DSC04946.JPG

James

Broke the Jagd. Lost a part on the BTR.

What part of the BTR? How do you break the Jagdtiger?

Regards,

It takes talent to break a kit and last week I had talent in spades. Tried to put the suspension on and for some reason it was smaller than the shaft. So after multiple attempts at breaking it I finally twisted the shaft off. And on the BTR one of the small suspension supports went flying for one last time. I managed to lose it 3 times before it finally eluded capture. Will order a sprue and carry on later. What a week.
James

That wasn't half of it. I had a bad week with back and knees and a busy week of work.
I have just managed to get some time in and I'm up to step 3. So far so good.

DSC04947.JPG

DSC04948.JPG

DSC04949.JPG

James

Nice work James, glad this one is going better for you, hope you are feeling better as well! :zen
Ernie

Thanks Ernie and Dave. Dont feel as bad today. Neck is still stiff and sore though. Hope to do more modeling this afternoon.
James

Little bit done today. Some fiddly pieces. Almost done step 5. Wheels just fit on to see how it looks.

DSC04951.JPG

DSC04950.JPG

James

Bit more done. A couple of small pieces and some PE and the vehicle is done. Next up, the missile system.

DSC04961.JPG

DSC04960.JPG

DSC04959.JPG

James

Back