• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Jagdpanzer IV L/70 Lang

Hola Jose,

The colours look fantastic, Ive pretty much using the same mix on my Panther G but added a touch of flesh as well to warm it up a bit.

Im looking forward to the progress of your build

Andy

Jose it looks fantastic, no denying it but why do you want to highlight the colours, to make them bolder/brighter? are the colours not correct straight out of the paintpot? or does this process actually make the colour more subtle?. :hmmm

Thanks

Ant

Thank you for all your opinions. Happy to know that you like it!

Andyfettes. Flesh is a very good option when you want to warm up a base color. Just for my taste, it´s too warm. I preffer a "colder" lightened color for metal surfaces. For canvas, uniforms, flesh, wood, in general non metal accesories or elements ... I agree with you and I preffer flesh color.

Tremendous. I like to "customize?" my kits. I have a strange taste for colors!. I like to play with them and I must confess that I love color modulations. Also, as I use to make a lot of weathering, heavy washes, filters and effects, I always use a very lightened base color as It´ll become much darker later.

Soon ... more progress ... stay tunned!

Jose

Thanks for sharing your reasoning. It looks fantastic as I said. I suppose if you are to give it heavy weathering the colours will still show through nicely :cheer:

Ant

TREEMENDUS wrote:
Jose

Thanks for sharing your reasoning. It looks fantastic as I said. I suppose if you are to give it heavy weathering the colours will still show through nicely :cheer:

Ant

... you´re right, my friend .... ;)

... no stop ... no stop ... no stop.... :S

A heavy and irregular wash!!!!

Perfilado.jpg

Next step will be decals .... easy!!!

... and next one ... modulation. No less than 3-4 days in this step ... keep tuned!

Like it ? I love love it the camo finish looks great,wash really pulled things together.looking foward to see this unique vehicle thru.Is ths dragon kit # 6397 ?

I been watchin Jose. I've got this kit and i'm looking forward to building it one day.

Yours is looking killer
Tony Lee

Decals .... and let´s start playing (.... color modulation...) wirh acrylic Vallejo Paints

Next step, chipping.

... yes ... I didn´t forget the schurzen ... they´re a future surprise ... stay tunned!

1-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

Some chipping here and there and hair spray technique over those schurzen ....

DSC_0099_110.jpg

DSC_0101_112.jpg

DSC_0102_113.jpg

... now, time to zenithal filters ... a really bored task ... but necessary ...

Any opinion or suggestion, as usually, are highly welcomed!

Back