• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Its all Daves fault.

kryptosdaddy

David Coetzee got in touch last Saturday and we had a riot catching up. I promised him I would drop back in and say hello- so here I am. Havnt been building anything lately except some piddling with my growing collection of shelf queens ect though with my habit of still spending money on the stash I got to get back in!
I'm sure you guys can relate. See ya around. CR

Come on in the Water's Fine ... I have lots of shelf Queens ... But that's all Ed's fault ... :captain :pilot :soldier

We cannot lay the blame for everything at the bloody Efrican's feet...

I take full responsibility for my bodily functions... the rest is Dave's fault

I just read that scientist have traced global warming back to Dave. :hmmm
Historians even blame the black death on me :evil:

Come on Dave you can do better than that ... Let's see the Mad Efrican ... at His Best ... after all it rained in Texas after forty days & forty nights .... :zen :notworthy :zen :coolio :drinks
Talking about 40 days and 40 Night - ME AGAIN - ALL ME!!!!

I just read that scientist have traced global warming back to Dave. :hmmm
Historians even blame the black death on me :evil:

Come on Dave you can do better than that ... Let's see the Mad Efrican ... at His Best ... after all it rained in Texas after forty days & forty nights .... :zen :notworthy :zen :coolio :drinks
Talking about 40 days and 40 Night - ME AGAIN - ALL ME!!!!

Dave I can't blame you for that it was sooooo Hot Here the rain dissolved before it got to North Texas .... :drinks

Thanks for the warm welcome back fellas--- I think.
Bob-- Yes I'm still a plumber in Columbia, been through your neighborhood several times in the last year or so.

Back