• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Israeli M46 in work. Nov.23.

Israeli M46 in work. Paint & decals.

The color looks good enough to me. Dry brushing with off white might help. Now build a Syrian or Egyptian Panzer V Panther. Gary

Better yet, build a Syrian Pz.IV H or Stug III G and he'd be accurate and not a what if . THe Israelis captured both on the Golan heights in 1967.

I like the colour he got on this M-46 though.

Cheers

Israeli M46 in work. Paint & decals.

The color looks good enough to me. Dry brushing with off white might help. Now build a Syrian or Egyptian Panzer V Panther. Gary

Better yet, build a Syrian Pz.IV H or Stug III G and he'd be accurate and not a what if . THe Israelis captured both on the Golan heights in 1967.

I like the colour he got on this M-46 though.

Cheers

I know of the Syrian use of those two. I do wish to build a Syrian use of a German AVF someday. The idea of an Arab Panther does sound good. Like a foe for this IDF M46. :D

hb50ef9c.JPG

hf69c03e.JPG

h847ec10.JPG

Finally getting some more work done on this. Just needs some finishing touches. Not sure what color I want the glass on the commander's cupola to be.

h28fb87c.JPG

hf129735.JPG

Back