• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Israeli Defence Force

Israeli Defence Force(WHO'S IN??????)

Looks like the list is
Chef - Anything not a Wildcat :evil:
SA - F16 or F15
Moondoggy - M51
Nerdling - Avia Mule
Dusan - Raam, or Barak or Sufa or ........
J Knaus - 1/32 A4 Conversion (I would love seeing this one)
Adam Baker - Merkava

That was back in may. Let's see who still wants to do it.

So you are in with a jet fighter?

B)

I stole some parts from the M51 but think I can still put it together. If y'all don't mind the rubber band tracks! I ain't doing those tracks again.

That was back in may. Let's see who still wants to do it.

So you are in with a jet fighter?

B)
Hasa F16 - Maybe another Double Dave Build (If we can interest that Canadian Dave we can have a tripple Dave Chalenge this time Or any other Daves that want to join in doing an Hasa F16)

Israeli Defence Force(5 SO FAR)

I have added a Poll so interest can be counted. Please vote for it if this is your thing.

Regards,

I've got a Meng Merkava 3 with the mine roller that I need an excuse to build...
:drinks

I would join, but I think I've built everything that I have for my Israeli Air Force and Army. I could possibly do my Cpl Overby's Motor Pool M-51 conversion in 1/72 scale if I'm able to find a Dragon 1/72 scale Sherman with HVSS suspension. I doubt I'd get one in time to start and finish this.

Would be keen on this aswell, put me down for either an early NMF Mirage III or the new AMK Kfir C2/7....

Ian

Get an F16 Mark
One can never have enough F16's or Phantoms

Actually I do have almost too many of both. I already have an Israeli F-4 and Israeli F-16 built. I also have about 12 other Phantoms in various liveries as well as seven or eight other F-16's in various liveries.

The only thing I can think of is the F16I with the conformal fuel tanks that Israel added that make the F-16 look more 'blocky'. Hasegawa made one in my scale but I haven't ever been able to find it for the last few years. No, I have to see of there's anything currently in my stash. After that big purchase of a new compressor, I can't spend anything more. I'm not hopeful though.

That Hasagawa one is the one I am thinking to do for this build myself (that is if the Eagle or scooter does not jump the quee)

Well while theyr out bumping Lemme bump this one also Anyone still wanna play?

Back