• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

IPMS REGION 5 MODEL CONTEST AND SHOW

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
IPMS West Central Missouri will be hosting the Region 5 convention in Overland Park Kansas on the 19th of May. Iron Mike and myself are going to be there. If any other MA member are close by it would be great to meet up for group picture. Attached is link to www.ipmswcmo.org for entry forms, map, and catagories.

Terry B)

You know this extends the reach of the SOB model club to you Terry...Wish I could go. Y'all take bunches of pictures ya hear!

I'll be putting SOB boots on the ground in KC, planning to bring the camera and some cash to pillage the vendors! My old club, The IPMS Plastic Surgeons will be there in force, shaping up to be a wild weekend! :drinks

Have fun! I believe that the Region 12 Regional is the same day in South Carolina. Not entirely sure I'm going to go or not.

Its not the show I thought it was. This one is the Upstate SC club in Simpsonville/Greenville, SC

Simpsonville Activity Center
310 West Curtis Street
Simpsonville, Greenville / Spartanburg, SC 29680

*edit*

Sorry, definitely not the show i thought it was. Apparently the regional show was on April 28th

*edit 2*

Bob, the show your thinking about is the dual AMPS/SCMA show which is July 14th. I'm definitely hoping to make it to that show.

Yeah this is the one they told me about at the Great Escape earlier this week. The guys said he's taking all this red tag stuff there and not coming back with it. I'm glad, he said he's going to restock after that. Getting rid of old stuff. But they didn't have a flyer on it. Seems this was a last minute thing or something.

To far to travel, plus my new house is costing me alot more than expected. Hope everyone has a great time. If they announce next years region 5 convention let us know, as I am planning to go to quite a few shows next year.
Have fun
Mike

To far to travel, plus my new house is costing me alot more than expected. Hope everyone has a great time. If they announce next years region 5 convention let us know, as I am planning to go to quite a few shows next year.
Have fun
Mike

I'll let you know!!

B)

Back