• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ICM PT-17/N2S-3

That looks great,someday I need to do the Revell 1/48 version.
I had a chance to fly in one 2 years ago at a CAF show,but didnt,there is also a Pilot in Hendersonville who rents out rides,maybe some day

Last edited:
That'll be a nice ride out of Asheville, get a good birds eye view of the Sierra Nevada Brewery! :Drinks:

Here's the one I used to fly, towing banners mostly.

39WR001.jpg

That Blue/Yellow is definitely an attractive bird. Need to add that one to the stash as well, thanks for sharing.

I think you might have just knabbed build of the years at the 11th hour there. Absolutely stunning finish and really enhancing scratch work.
Nobody can over estimate how difficult gloss finishes can be when coupled with close up photography. 10/10

Thanks paddy, i did have to hussle to get this one done. I literally polished that paint like you would a car to bring out that shine. That was a lot of work in itself and one I probably will not repeat anytime soon. 👍
I think you might have just knabbed build of the years at the 11th hour there. Absolutely stunning finish and really enhancing scratch work.
Nobody can over estimate how difficult gloss finishes can be when coupled with close up photography. 10/10

Back