• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Howdy Yall

Welcome to the forum Steve! Excellent figures and Dioramas!! (y)

As for learning, I have been building kits off and on for over 50 years (God that's OLD!) and I still learn and figure out more stuff everyday!

Thx Paul, sniffin paint and gluin them fingers together keeps us young and our skills sharp, lol.

I forgot a few pics of some other work;

"Knock and Talk", 120mm Afghan dio.

And finally, I built a little vignette for a buddy who was retiring and his big dream was to open a garage, so I built him one, Bahahahaaa!

Cheers, Ski.

Welcome Steve! excellent 'calling cards' you've got; I especially love the 'Nam dios! You'll fit right in as MP says. Way to go! I've already subscribed to your 200mm dio Thread.

Thx Guys, sorry for the delayed response.

Duke, I'm a Nam fan myself, love the era, great for subject work. Thx buddy.

Thx Paul, that was a fun build, tested me good.

Cheers, Ski.

Well look what the cat dragged in.

Hey buddy. How are ya?

I can tell all of you that pictures really do not do Steves work justice. Seen that Nam dio up close and personal. It is jawdropping. Seen the current stuff as well. Stunning.

Joe

Hey Joe, didn't know you were sneakin round the corner. And besides, you got bragging rights buddy, your work is becoming incredibly detailed! I'm beginning to wonder if you're startin up your own Aircraft assembly line, minus the keys to fly em!

Good ta see ya Bro. Cheers, Ski.

P.S. My days off won't be changing till I pull the plug in 2017, so for now I'll be missing the Club meetings for the foreseeable future.

Back