• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Howdy from Kentucky!

So out of curiosity, how does the ranks go as far as posts are concerned?
I never thought I would be a lowly private again!

Clear up right!
Tim

Clear up right!
Tim

I think it changes at 25 posts then 100 then 200 Etc... Etc ... don't worry you'll be a Sarge soon ... Welcome aboard ... to get a ribbon join a campaign ... complete a build get a campaign ribbon ... once again welcome aboard ... we're a friendly bunch of modelers ... :ro: :dude

I think it changes at 25 posts then 100 then 200 Etc...

Hey, you're a Sarge now, Tim! I wonder whose banner made you come by? Glad you did though!

CTA_Banner_01.jpg

Regards,

Clear up right!
Tim

Sergeant 20
Squad Leader 40
Company Commander 100
Regiment Commander 500
Division Commander 1000
Brigadier 2500

And we have some special ones.

Cool, can't wait!
On ARC, I have over 1100 posts and been there since 2007. Pretty Cool site, but I have to admit, the ranks and especially the campaign ribbons here on MA are just too cool.
The only thing is, I'm lucky to finish 1 model a year let alone in a certain length of time, so I'll be lucky to get 1 ribbon let alone a bunch like you guys.
With my crazy work schedule, I don't get to model much at all.
Life stinks sometimes!!!

Clear up right!
Tim

Shoo, not me. My eyesight is bad enough from getting older. Now I'm sticking to big planes and helos. 1/72 scale is beyond my eyes now!

Clear up right!
Tim

The forum was fired up 6 years ago so a lot of us have a head start. We're just glad you're hear posting when you can. (y)

I need to learn how to add a signature. I'm getting tired of having to type-clear up right all the time!

Tim

Click this link
https://www.modelersalliance.com/modelers-alliance-logon/userdetails
Should take you to your profile.
Same place you uploaded your avatar. You should see a tab "Forum Post" and you'll find the signature there.

Shoo, not me. My eyesight is bad enough from getting older. Now I'm sticking to big planes and helos. 1/72 scale is beyond my eyes now!

Clear up right!
Tim

I feel your pain bro ... Heck I once modeled n-scale now I'm working on On30 rolling stock & trains 1/48 scale upsized by two scales ... Some laugh because I do trains ... but right now the club I'm in, We don't have a layout one, twice or three times a year We do a train show ... set up 2' X 4' modules ... these are like a Dio with a train running through it. I took a half completed Food truck model ... I'm working on and the fantasy carried it through ... a hit was born ... now if I could just get my big fingers to work better and my cataracts fixed .... :facepalm :rotf

Back