• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Arkansas

Howzit and welcome to your new home.

Oh and dont believe anything they say about me - I AM WAAAAY WORSE

That's a under statement ... then there's that guy out in California ... :facepalm :rotf

Even worse. There is one from Texas........ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now wait a minute ... I resemble that remark ... Let's not forget the clown from down under ... :rotf :rotf :good:

Which one. There is plenty of us South of the Equator. We have as TExas in Qld. But it is only a small Town..... :yipee :yipee :yipee

That's a under statement ... then there's that guy out in California ... :facepalm :rotf

Even worse. There is one from Texas........ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now wait a minute ... I resemble that remark ... Let's not forget the clown from down under ... :rotf :rotf :good:

Which one. There is plenty of us South of the Equator. We have as TExas in Qld. But it is only a small Town..... :yipee :yipee :yipee

Better splain yourself Lucy ... :rotf

A belated welcome Duncan!

I've just moved myself and I live just over the Missouri border from you!

This is an awesome website. You'll love it!

Bob

Hello sir and welcome! Sorry for the delay in responding, I guess my ADD was acting up (that's my story anyhow....)I have been to Bentonville a few times, very nice area, Arkansas!

Back