• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Helicopter Campaign

This is what I plan on doing.

Desert Storm AH-1W

120_3.jpg

This is what I'd like to do to the MH-60 kit I've got, but dont have all the parts at the moment.

160th SOAR MH-60L DAP (Direct Action Penetrator). Armed with 2 fixed M134 miniguns, 4 AIM-92 stinger air-to-air missiles, 1 M230 30mm chain gun and a pylon holding 2 AGM-114 Hellfire missiles

mh-60l-dap-bg.jpg

Hey Jeff, you missed this one!

Mi-24VEagleCloseup.jpg~original

Mi-24VEaglePort.jpg~original

Mi-24VEagleStarbord.jpg~original

Actually have the Trumpy kit for this, but no way will it work for a GB. It will be a long time paint job. Want to do it though. :blink

I got two, got the ol' Bell 47, really thought about getting plans for it and doing the boom in brass. Also got that big Huey in 1:24 scale. My big picture plan with that was to upgrade the innars of it, don't know if y'all remember but the cockpit was bare minimal details, decal IP and stuff. I was wanting to punch out some bezels and stuff to class up the joint. Think I'll stick with the Bell on this one. :pilot

Not sure what I'll do. I have a number of Hobby Boss 1/72 scale ones and out of the 1/35 scale ones I have the only one I have not started is the Academy Pavehawk. What scares me about the Pavehawk is I would start doing some detailing and never get it done :gogo

Apparently the re-issued Revell H34 builds well and looks good:

hfef0c2f.jpg

Shouldn't be too pricey in the US either and it would compliment your M48 :evil: ...

Ian

Back