• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hasegawa's Ju 87 B2 - my second one

Thanks Guys, MP the weekend isn't over yet so far for SUNDAY -

Got the decals all done, the first wash done and the Matt coat...

'ppreciate that your busy, Geoff, but when you get a moment, tell me which paints you used for the splinter. I really like the 'faded' look of those greens.

Ian.

'ppreciate that your busy, Geoff, but when you get a moment, tell me which paints you used for the splinter. I really like the 'faded' look of those greens.

Ian.

Hi Ian, thanks for the comment and all the other guys that commented too. The paints I use are no more sadly. It's the Warbird Acrylic range that Aeromaster/Eagle Strike used to make but since Squadron Signal took them over, the paints are no longer made. However the faded effect should be possible with any brand. If you are interested PM me and I can give you a run down on how I do it, it's a bit long winded to bore everyone with it here.

Ian.

Hi Ian, thanks for the comment and all the other guys that commented too. The paints I use are no more sadly. It's the Warbird Acrylic range that Aeromaster/Eagle Strike used to make but since Squadron Signal took them over, the paints are no longer made. However the faded effect should be possible with any brand. If you are interested PM me and I can give you a run down on how I do it, it's a bit long winded to bore everyone with it here.

You do a great job with your painting. :notworthy

Can't think anyone would be bored to hear how you do it. :D

Thanks again Ian and Sherman, if you go here https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/sprue-u-tips-and-techniques I have explained in some detail of my painting and weathering methods.

Well i'm calling this one done. There is only the antenna to finish but I can only do that tomorrow but other than that, this is my number two. It's been fun and thanks to everyone and I hope that little boy got his dog. The pictures look crappy but that's because they are taken under inside lighting, but nothing to be done about it. Cheers

You couldn't get that antenna installed in 20 minutes? :rotf

Great job Geoff and congrats on bringin' her in so close to cut off. (y)

Back