• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Happy Birthday Erik!

Kreighshoer

a very special happy birthday to you erik!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABWyXKT5qt4&feature=player_embedded

have a wonderful day with gera, miranda and all your friends! big party, even bigger cake and biggest pile of modelling goodies possible!

Yeah baby , party time ..............

HAPPY B - DAY ERIK !!!!

band_20100516_1305972339.jpg

Well, I hope you are getting what you want and this is why you haven't responded... whatever hunger is being satisfied; wander lust, bench time, food, stash increase, whatever! Enjoy the day.

Regards,

Hey Erik,

All the best on your birthday. We Taureans MUST stick together!

Have your best yet!

Bob, Susan and Gail!

Give Miranda a kiss from all of us!

Hi All!!

Thanks so much for the great birthday wishes! :notworthy

Had a great day (and it's not over yet :) ) I just returned from a great dinner in one of my favorite restaurants, to much good food and more then enough to :drink :)

Thanks again !! Erik

Thanks Richard! How are the trenches surounding your house? Modelling is ok, but making a 1:1 scale WW1 dio with your house............. :unsure:

moon puppy wrote:
andyfettes wrote:
Happy Birthday Erik,

This site is full of us Bulls

Andy

Y'all full of what??? :woohoo:

Hey Bob, Bulls are full of the ability of aging well :) Just like all the males on this planet man get more attractive while aging, Bulls / Taurean age even better :woohoo:

(I wonder how good I will look next year) :drink

Erik

Dragunov wrote:
Thanks Richard! How are the trenches surounding your house? Modelling is ok, but making a 1:1 scale WW1 dio with your house............. :unsure:

Erik

Major work is done. Now we must wait for all that earth to settle. :)

Happy Birthday Erik , lots of hugs and kisses .

I hope you had a beautiful day with Gerda and Miranda , a huge chocolate cake and lots of modelling Goodies .

Best wishes from all the gang at TnT .

Jenny :kiss:

:blush: :pinch: :blush: :S :blush:

Hi Erik.

Happy belated birthday from So. California.

And remember that as long as you are not driving, there is no such thing as to much to drink :laugh: . And heres to hoping that your special day was all that you hoped for.

Gary B)

Back