• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Halls Bulldog

Hey Bob, have an idea for ya. Get some clear plastic or a clear plastic bag and put it over the wing that is done and trace the outline with a fine Sharpie. The trace can be little dots or dashes and don't forget the wing outline.

Then flip the tracing over on to the other wing and you should easily see where you will need to make adjustments. The plastic needs to be such that it won't stretch on ya. Saran wrap won't work. (it stretches)

Hope that helps make it easier. (y)

Thanks Paul but it's a bit late for that, we're pressing full speed and balls to the wall on this now. :pilot

I think it looks good. It's pretty its shiny . looks even . it has two wings 3 tires looks good to me. No seriously I wish that my aircraft were that pretty. :ro:

Hey Bob, have an idea for ya. Get some clear plastic or a clear plastic bag and put it over the wing that is done and trace the outline with a fine Sharpie. The trace can be little dots or dashes and don't forget the wing outline.

Then flip the tracing over on to the other wing and you should easily see where you will need to make adjustments. The plastic needs to be such that it won't stretch on ya. Saran wrap won't work. (it stretches)

Hope that helps make it easier. (y)

(y) (y) Good idea :drinks :drinks

Actually only 2 tires and a skid.

Got some decals on, and screwed them up. Breaking, I can see here it's not joined up right. I haven't sealed them.

h3b58abb.jpg

h85b70e1.jpg

rest assured you'll get no more detail shots of this.

And hang on Paul, Alclad coming on the prop. :good:

Thanks guys, found that the decal up top was way out of whack. I contacted the Brett Brothers who now own Williams Brothers for a new set and got a very prompt reply. Hopefully a new set is on the way. :popcorn

h3d183ff.jpg

It's the one up top that's suppose to mate with the side stripes, it don't and then I found it wasn't exactly centered. Little tape and it popped right off.

Back