• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Gun Truck

I like this one better, Valejo US Dark Green with a drop or two of black.

hed214a8.jpg

I drapped a part that had the Life Colors green, you can see just how light it was.

hb93d23c.jpg

A little darker maybe?

I scratched out about 15 minutes to add more black to my US Dark Green.

Looking at both shots, I think I like it now. I'll be pressing on with this. Things have settled down a bit around the house so I might be able to find some more time again. :D

Looking nice, sir, very nice indeed!

Thanks guys, I think the gloss coat also darkened it. I got a good seal coat on it, I tried to put the shark mouth on the Quad ammo but there's a different in the Dragon and this one. that lower lip thing is not the same size so the decal was far too big. I've seen Nancy without the Sharkmouth so...Sorry Saul. :pinch: :pinch:

Thanks guys, I think the gloss coat also darkened it. I got a good seal coat on it, I tried to put the shark mouth on the Quad ammo but there's a different in the Dragon and this one. that lower lip thing is not the same size so the decal was far too big. I've seen Nancy without the Sharkmouth so...Sorry Saul. :pinch: :pinch:
:woohoo: NOOOOOOO!!!!

Looking real nice. When you do the weathering, the dirt over there had a reddish tint to it. Kinda like Georgia clay color. I can send you some. :laugh: Gary S.

Back