• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Gun Truck

PAr for the course...it takes me two to get one build.

:bang head :bang head

I fubared the chassis too much on the first one.
h0ecdefb.jpg

Notice how the rear axle is jacked up? I was thinking how I could disguise that but figured what's the point, that's when I shelved it. I did purchase M35A2 kit, don't think there's THAT much diff in the chassis that I can't use it for the M35A1. I mean really, only off by one right? :rotf

So starting from scratch.

h9c26e7c.jpg

with a wee bit of experience under my belt.

When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging. Looks like you've done that. :ro:

When you get that done, you wanna finish mine? :rotf

When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging. Looks like you've done that. :ro:

When you get that done, you wanna finish mine? :rotf

don't I have parts of it already? That Hardtop thing, that was going to be a guntruck wasn't it?

Well a lot of conversation but not much building lately. So I got some time last night to get the front axle on.

This kit is trick with the suspension and all, like I said before, someone could make working suspension if they were so incline.
h2304854.jpg

You can see how jacked up the rear was on the first attempt. This one is setting pretty.

Roll on Gun Truck... :soldier

Thanks guys, I don't get it though. They make the front wheels articulate but the steering linkage is static. :idonno

Here's some reference shots for you gun truck lovers.

http://grambo.us/atav/

Making progress. Building up both Dragon and the Academy Quad mounts, like I got nothing else to do...:soldier

Back