• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

FW 190 A6 - JUST COMPLETED!...Jan 3rd.

I can't add anything different to what all the others have said so I will say +1 to all the above comments! (y)

Amazing workmanship on a sometimes troublesome kit.

Matrixone

that is absolutely stunning. It looks huge with all the detail . You only get a sence of the true size when its held up BRAVO :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Luiz,

Sorry, I somehow missed the build, but that is a beautiful airplane!! The detailing is just gorgeous! Love the paint job as well!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Hey Master Luiz

I see my FW.190 ready and then I look at yours, realize how it should have looked like and feel like throwing mine on the trash. What a beautiful model. Congratulations!

Um feliz natal para ti e para toda a tua família! Estarei chegando em SP no dia 29.12, depois vamos para a praia (Torres - RS) e finalmente alguns dias em Porto Alegre para rever os amigos.

Um ótimo verao e um feliz ano novo mestre!

Grande abraco

Alex

Dear Alex.

...I was missing your post ... thank you for the nice words!...your 190 is very good...you did a great job in 1:72 scale!

Um feliz 2017 e aproveite sua estadia no Brasil!! (y)

Luiz.

Hi mates!

After more or less five months it is , at finally , completed !...

...hope you like it...let me known your thoughts!

...till the next!

Luiz.

Well, like everyone else on the recent posts to this topic, i seem to have missed this too!.
Bloody unreal mate! - spoken with a full Australian accent. :good: :notworthy
What a beautiful finish from the surfaces to the details and subtle weathering.

regards
Ian

Back