• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Funny Pictures

Found those two while cleaning the HD today

3215t.jpg

3461l.jpg

Go ahead, shoot... :laugh:

Iiiiiimmmm a lumberjack and I'm okay.......

funny posters. Like the second the best.

James

moon puppy wrote:
Lumberjacks...I can't help it.

Not the Axe Men version

Bonus points to MP. Looking at the pics, a bit of hair colouring, lose a few pounds, wear relish and I think I could take em. Or not :laugh:
James

James, all you'd have to do is show them the 1.5 inch socket you bent and you'd be in like Flynn. :mpup

moon puppy wrote:
James, all you'd have to do is show them the 1.5 inch socket you bent and you'd be in like Flynn. :mpup

I have got to find those movies on dvd. Our Man Flynn et al.
James

I heard they were going to make new ones, not sure who. I'd like to see them take the serious aspect of the books instead of the Colburn character (even though Colburn Rocks!)Who was the other one, Matt Helm?

Oh yeah, this was suppose to be funny pictures.. hold on.

funny-dog-pictures-praying-dog-boy-bed.jpg

I am not sure who this is, but it is defiately a picture of one of our members in younger days ? :unsure: Hmmm any suggestions ?

Young_Businessman_of_the_Year.jpg

Jenny :kiss:

That's not a purse it's a bag , ..........

Every time I go to the liquor store I put my 6-pak on the counter and the girl at the register asks if I want a bag , .........

I tell her no , I already have one home doin the dishes .............

Back