• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Egg of the ApeDog!

Chuk,

Cool project! The color pattern is simply fantastic! Very well done, I think it would look even more menacing with a pair of legs under it instead of a platform, but that's just me.

Maybe we ought to do a group build to do crazy stuff like this. Any takers?

dave

Egggggs-cellent

mr%20burns.jpg

B)

Beautiful paintwork so I will write it again... where is the sharkmouth! Come on now!

An aircraft modeler ALWAYS has at least one decal sheet with a sharkmouth! Do you need one, tell me the size and I will GLADLY send it you.

Sorry to get so Eggsited but it is an Eggsilerating Eggsperience to watch you hatch such a basket full of Yolk art!

Regards,

Good thing I have a tough shell! Well, I've been busy with this- and just got some time to post.

Egg_018.jpg

Egg_019.jpg

Egg_020.jpg

Egg_021.jpg

Egg_022.jpg

Egg_023.jpg

Egg_024.jpg

Egg_025.jpg

Egg_026.jpg

Egg_027.jpg

Egg_028.jpg

Beautiful but I am still waiting on my sharkmouth...
tap, tap, tap...

:laugh: :p

Regards,

what lovely egg this is! so this egg is the second egg from c battery telling from the lettering on top ... will it be decalled?

Chuk,
Looks great. Hey those pictures show you have a few
loose (painted on) hairs from your brushes.
Or maybe they are the hair of the dog that bit you??? :blink ;)
Just wanted to point them out to you.
Otherwise this is a super build and lots of fun to follow.
Shawn

Back