• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML Bison II

Cool! Glad to see that Alan kit getting some love, maybe there's hope yet. (y) B)

Yep it is strange looking but Rommel needed some heavy arty for support and QUICK and Alkett came up with this using 12 surplus Pz IIs.
When this kit came out in 2001 it was referred to as a "GEM" hard to believe now days. :lol:

Tony lee

Yep only 12ea and six of those were held back at the field maint shop for parts because NO spare parts were sent with the Bison's.

Makes you wonder don't it
Tony lee

Sitrep #6

Paint:

The Alan kit has its barrel depressed.

No damage from the ice storm at my place but Mr "T" lives north of me several miles and it might be a different story up his way.

You folks in harms way take care and stay safe.
Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

No damage from the ice storm at my place but Mr "T" lives north of me several miles and it might be a different story up his way.

You folks in harms way take care and stay safe.

Tony lives on one side of town and I live on the other. No problems here either.

Lookin' good Tony!

Bob

Update

Painted the hard to reach parts in the interior and joined the upper and lower hulls.

Hope to get the tracks colored up for the Dragon Bison next.

That is all for today folks
Later
Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Rage-well-done.png

B)

Back