• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML 7.5cm Pak 40/4 RSO

Update

First Wash:

Placed a figure for scale

If you look closely to the right of the drivers seat you can just see the engine valve cover.

Do you guys think the wash is a little too dark? I can take a turp brush and remove some if necessary.

Will paint the muffler with rust and pin wash tomorrow.

Uncle Tony

OK :good:
A little detail I forgot to mention was that those air intake holes on the back of the dog house are just that holes and no screens provided. I had a spare piece of screen so I glued it on the inside that way the birds and bats can't nest in there. :eek:hyeah

Thanks
Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Update

Pin Wash and Exhaust Painted

Dusting,Flat Coat and then Pigments and she'll be done.

Looking nice Tony . Curious about the chalk mark on the armor plate and the barrel asks the non armor guy .

The numbers are not the same . Both sets appear to be kill mark but the numbers tell a different story :idonno

Enlighten me please :unsure:

Cheers, Christian B)

Be right back got to go pee--------------

OK i'm back. The marking on the shield are "Soft Targets".
The barrel bands are for "Tanks". Now these guy might be stretching the truth or they were
in a target rich environment. :idonno :D

I just finished the little girl up but you'll have to wait until Photo Bucket pulls its head out
of its butt to see the end results. :bat

Back