• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Decision at Fontainebleau, a Shadowbox from 1998

Re:My last finished project.

You are incredible. Every work I see is so inspiring and awesome. Thanks for this.
James

The detail involved in this diorama is out-of-this-world! :eek:hmy:

And so realistic!

Excellent... it will remain a masterpiece for many years to come.

Regards
Noel

I dont think there are enough accolades available in the world for your work. Another stunning piece. You truly are a Master Bob. Wow.
James

Thanks James and Noel,

I have moved all my builds on T & T to the masterclass so they can all be in one place. I only have two in group builds that will stay where they are.

This was included in a recent article in Military Modelling in England. I have been told by the editor that it created some interest on the European side of the pond and they want to do a single article on this diorama only. It had been featured is several magazines, but most exposure was in America.

Bob

Re: My last finished project.

I know i have commented on this one before but this one really impresses me even more so than the larger ones. The amount of detail in the room and the sculpting involved in every aspect of this scene, just blows my mind.

A great piece of art work.

Ian.

How did I miss this?:blink

Beautiful to look at and so detailed to boot!

Regards,

thumbs.jpg

Hey, this is funny, at the Barnes and Nobel today I found the January issue of Military Modelling on the shelf. Brought it home with me.

BoB,

Great Work .. Outstanding !! :ro: :ro: (y) :notworthy I love looking at this piece !! Everything ... To th' Nines !!

ERIK

I know i have commented on this one before but this one really impresses me even more so than the larger ones. The amount of detail in the room and the sculpting involved in every aspect of this scene, just blows my mind.

A great piece of art work.

Ian.

Ian, Great to hear from you. It actually wasn't a really difficult piece. You'll know what I am talking about. It was kind of a "luck" piece. One of those that looks like a lot more work and effort than it really was. The most difficult part was sculpting the heads. I used paintings as there were, of course, no photos, and that turned into a lot of work. I just sailed through the rest!

Bob

How did I miss this?:blink

Beautiful to look at and so detailed to boot!

Regards,

Thanks Saul.

Thanks John!

Hey, this is funny, at the Barnes and Nobel today I found the January issue of Military Modelling on the shelf. Brought it home with me.

Thanks MP, Yeah, Barnes & Noble are the only chain in the states that carry that magazine. The problem is they don't get the new copies till they are three months old!

Bob

That's the spirit Bob,we've got to show these youngsters us old farts have still got it.(y)

Tony lee:)

Yeah you guys are really out of touch. :laugh: :laugh: Jeeze I'm still trying to figure out how you do the stuff you do. :notworthy

Terry ;)

Yeah you guys are really out of touch. :laugh: :laugh: Jeeze I'm still trying to figure out how you do the stuff you do. :notworthy

Terry ;)

Terry,

we haven't even got warmed up dude! We'll show you young whippersnappers! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Bob

Ian, Great to hear from you. It actually wasn't a really difficult piece. You'll know what I am talking about. It was kind of a "luck" piece. One of those that looks like a lot more work and effort than it really was. The most difficult part was sculpting the heads. I used paintings as there were, of course, no photos, and that turned into a lot of work. I just sailed through the rest!

Bob[/quote]

It actually wasn't a really difficult piece. You'll know what I am talking about.

I Know what you mean - it's great when it happens- but when your not the person it's happening to it is hard to imagine. I will take your word for it and just stay impressed anyway!
:laugh: ;)

Ian.

Back