• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTAII Prize Drawing Results

dewertus 6. Merit International, Xuntong Tu-2 I will send directly with some other stuff (hey, he's my son's Godfather so he gets special treatment).
Regards,
Do not hurry - i have time :coolio

BTW, I get Adam address so i will send package in next week.

Yup, heard from Dewertus very quickly.

I really enjoyed this, and very happy to help out an excellent cause. Also incredibly happy to finally finish a build for the first time in almost 2 years.

Yup, heard from Dewertus very quickly.

I really enjoyed this, and very happy to help out an excellent cause. Also incredibly happy to finally finish a build for the first time in almost 2 years.

Always nice to finish up a kit! I know how it goes having not completed one for awhile...

Heya Chuck...

Is there a process for the artwork- I imagine you are quite busy with your freelance work...I've just never received this sort of thing before and wasn't sure what's involved. Thanks!

Mike, just drop me a line at chukw@chukw.com - let me know what kind of drawering you'd like! I did Saul's, Laura's and Nerdling's avatars, for examples. Oh, and congrats on winning the very best prize of all! ;)

Mike, just drop me a line at chukw@chukw.com - let me know what kind of drawering you'd like! I did Saul's, Laura's and Nerdling's avatars, for examples. Oh, and congrats on winning the very best prize of all! ;)

I still love her just as the first she became my avatar lol

I haven to agree with you both-- I am very fortunate to have been chosen...thanks again for donating your time and effort to this...just sent an email out to you!

Congratulations to all the winners. Contacted Jugjunkie. Waiting to hear back from him so I can mail him his prize.

RazorDave Bravo 6 Sent by USPS.
dewertus Merit International, Xuntong Tu-2 To be sent by Polska Agencja later..
Heavens Eagle Sharkmouth, Trumpeter S-51 Sent by UPS Ground.
Nerdling Merit International, Merit Production's 1/16th scale HowitzerSent by UPS Ground.

Regards,

The Zod 1. AK Interactive Prize AK Interactive notified and will send directly.

Although just for clarification, I am no longer involved with AK but I do have the prize package and will send to Lord Zod on Monday

PaulW 4. SMA Magazine SMA notified and will send directly.

Don't forget to send me his address, preferably on FB as you did earlier as I very seldom log into forums much anymore.

Congrats to all involved.

With any luck,I will send Jug Junkie his prize on May 4th. I may have some issues getting home by May 2nd. :bang head

The Zod 1. AK Interactive Prize AK Interactive notified and will send directly.

Although just for clarification, I am no longer involved with AK but I do have the prize package and will send to Lord Zod on Monday

PaulW 4. SMA Magazine SMA notified and will send directly.

Don't forget to send me his address, preferably on FB as you did earlier as I very seldom log into forums much anymore.

Thank you Ken for the clarification, perhaps I should credit you instead of AK Interactive?

Paul's postal address had been sent via Facebook as requested.

All others (except Hubert), I have mailed out the package on Saturday. Nerdling, you can expect it to arrive on Monday, May 4, 2015, by End of Day (EoD). Heavens Eagle, you can expect yours to arrive on Wednesday, April 29, 2015, EoD. No idea about razordws' prize as it went to Canada via USPS.

Regards,

Apologies for taking so long with this.

Got this in the mail almost 2 weeks ago but I've been so busy, I just never got around to snapping a pic:

Bf-110%20001_zpsdm2baijn.jpg

Good stuff in the box! Got a set of masks and a couple bottles of Gator Glue which I can't wait to try out.

Thanks a bunch, Kenny!

Sent the package to Gatto today a little late and I hope it will get there without problems

Back