• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA III

We'll close the completed thread on Mar 1, any last minute completions should have a post time no later than Feb28 midnight your local time.

Of course the donation portal will remain open till we cut a check so feel free to keep donating. Thanks to all who have so far! :notworthy

Great job everyone! There are some awesome builds in the completion thread, I'm slowly working my way through them.

It always impresses me, the level of talent and comradery on here.

(y)

It always impresses me, the level of talent and comradery on here.

(y)

I know, right. Everyone's skills make me feel like a scrub...but everyone's attitude around here makes me keep at it and try to get a little better each time. I don't always improve with every kit...but in the grand scheme there is progression. Even if the build fails or falls short, I can usually take away some kind of learning experience (don't do that next time). :laugh:

I am hoping to have the draw completed tonight at work. I have a non partizan non modeler who will do it for me. So hopefully tomorrow morning I will have the list up and explain how we did the draw.
Well done everyone and a BIG Bravo Zulu to everyone who participated and donated. We'll still take donations for another couple of days if you wish to bring the total up. We'll also announce the total soon.
Thanks to all our sponsors whether businesses or members giving of their stash. You guys and gals are the best.
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :D
James

As the Patron for this Campaign, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has participated and given of their time and treasure for this cause. Fortunately, my cancer is on the ropes so in this case; things are looking good. Still, this is a disease that has touched everyone here and so I am honored and humbled to be in the presence of such giving and supportive Masters and Sponsors of this Hobby.

Seeing all the great completions; and reading the comments on this day the First of March, has also made my birthday today that much more special.

Thank you once again to one and all.

I'd just like to say good job to everybody for donating as much as they did. I wish I had more time to finish up my other builds but free time is hard to come by for me right now lol.

As the Patron for this Campaign, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has participated and given of their time and treasure for this cause. Fortunately, my cancer is on the ropes so in this case; things are looking good. Still, this is a disease that has touched everyone here and so I am honored and humbled to be in the presence of such giving and supportive Masters and Sponsors of this Hobby.

Seeing all the great completions; and reading the comments on this day the First of March, has also made my birthday today that much more special.

Thank you once again to one and all.

So glad to hear the good news. Also Happy Birthday :drinks Go buy yourself some nice plastic :geek

Total raised is hoovering just shy of $1250 bucks. Great job everyone. The Portal will stay open till the prizes are delivered. If anyone would like to kick in some more to sweeten the pot don't be bashful. :notworthy

Great news Mark! Glad to hear you are doing well and hope you have many more birthdays to come! :drinks

Okay guys and girls. If noone has any questions or concerns I will unsticky this tonight. So speak up soon :D
James

Back