• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Compressors

jknaus

Administrator
Well day keeps getting better. Didnt sleep much to start. Went to do some airbrushing and just shy of finishing my Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf G the compressor packs it in. Now looking for a new one although it will have to wait till after Christmas to get. Sigh.
DSC08886.JPG
DSC08887.JPG
DSC08888.JPG
DSC08889.JPG

What happened to it?

Just quit, leaking? Might be repairable, at least enough to keep you in business 'til after Chistmas.

My Iwata Smart Jet (which works great) wouldn't turn on one day. I moved it to the bench to start giving it a once over and then it started. Not sure if it has an internal breaker or something, but apparently unplugged and moving it, reset whatever the issue is.

Otherwise, they are pretty simple devices.

Mine died last spring. Many years old and time took its toll. I picked up a dandy one at Lowe's. .5HP, 2 Gal tank, and super quiet (60dB).

Back