• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BV 138 Flying Clog

Thanks Gator and Luiz the for the positive comments :Hiay

Finally , this epic battle has run it's course :v . Thanks for tagging along till the end :soldier

I know a lot of you like clean planes, so I warn you now. This is not one of them .

Well, I hope that at least some of you like it.

I tried to picture what a seaplane might look like if it was used hard late in the war.

I had no idea how to paint it but this is what ensued . :frantic

clog_finishe__2_003_a.jpg

Clog_finished_001_a.jpg

Clog_finished_003_a.jpg

Clog_finished_005_a.jpg

clog_finised__3_001_a.jpg

Clog_finished_003_a.jpg

Clog_finished_004_a.jpg

Now it's ready to go in another big box and go to the show . Wonder if any of them will like it.

Last time they only liked shinny things :sick:

A big thank you to everyone that helped me get through this build . You are many :D

Anyhow, I'm glad you tagged along all this way (y) Hope you like it.

Cheers, Christian B)

OUTSTANDING BUILD! It was real pleasure to follow this one and really like the way you are displaying it.

Terry (y)

Some word of encouragement today . The RATO units showed up

RATO_UNITS_002a.jpg

Anyhow, they'll get done .They are only 15 day late to the show :frantic

Cheers, Christian

Ooooooo.... Ahhhhhhh... That will be an interesting build, especially the camp schemes... :coolio

Or it will drive you totally Bat S*it crazy! :yipee

My fav Italian bird. Hard to believe they flew these in Russia. Great plane and I'll be watching with interest.
Cant wait to see the RATO on your bird Chris. It looks like a gold to me already.
James

My fav Italian bird. Hard to believe they flew these in Russia. Great plane and I'll be watching with interest.
Cant wait to see the RATO on your bird Chris. It looks like a gold to me already.
James

Thanks James . My friend makes some of the best resin castings I have ever seen. Probably because he did it for a living and he takes the time to do it right.
I will have to develop the mount brackets :hmmm

I agree with you, the MC.200 is high on my list of fav. Not to say that the 202 or the 205 are not up there but this series just has that simple rugged that the others have lost.

Too busy drooling at the pictures to notice the footnotes about Russia till you mentioned it :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Back